Fri. July 21 - Sun. July 23
Fri. Aug. 18 - Sun. Aug. 20, 2017
Contact Natural Lifemanship for ALL registration and refund information!
Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship
• Cutting-edge horse training principles with seamless application to human psychology
• Processing past trauma as it surfaces through building the relationship with the horse
• Use the psychology of the horse to address the psychology of human trauma
• Use the rhythm of the horse to bring the human brain and body back into rhythm
• Use mounted work to build skills for self-regulation
Find out more here!