Yoga & Horses & Meditation Mini-Retreats
Come meet horses in their natural environment and experience a new way towards inner peace, confidence, and strength. Not only will you spend time practicing restorative yoga and mindfulness meditation in our beautiful outdoor pavilion, but you'll also be able to learn about yourself by spending time with horses. Thanks to the horses' ability to recognize emotions, fears, and blockages, you will get insight on how to live with more harmony!
- Yoga sessions in 3-season pavilion, on 110-acre farm
- Mindfulness meditation sessions, both at the pavilion and in the presence of horses
- Equine-Assisted Learning experiential activities with multiple horses
- Grooming and give-back time with our rescued horse herd
- Time walking our 150' outdoor labyrinth
Appropriate for beginner or intermediate level yoga and meditation practitioners.
Because of the nature of the work at Horse Sense of the Carolinas, we are only able to open limited slots for sessions.
Yoga & Horses Mini-Retreats are available on select Saturday afternoons, for $75/person. Groups are limited to no more than 10 persons.
Full refund if you cancel with more than 30 days notice.
Within 30 days of the event, we will keep $35 to cover administrative fees.
With less than 48 hours notice, no refund is available.