UPCOMING EVENT: Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship; Feb 3, 2018
February 3 @ 9:00 am - February 4 @ 5:00 pm CST
RiverTrot Farm, 766 Etheridge Road
Yemassee, SC 29945 United States
Contact Natural Lifemanship for ALL registration and refund information!
Natural Lifemanship’s TF-EAP is founded on the modern neurobiology research that has given
rise to trauma-informed care in mental health and human services.
FUNDAMENTALS OF NATURAL LIFEMANSHIP
• Cutting-edge horse training principles with seamless application to human psychology
• Processing past trauma as it surfaces through building the relationship with the horse
• Use the psychology of the horse to address the psychology of human trauma
• Use the rhythm of the horse to bring the human brain and body back into rhythm
• Use mounted work to build skills for self-regulation
Find out more here!